Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I am the proud owner...


of a six year old!

Holy cow! When did this happen? I swear the year between 5 and 6 went so fast and now I have a seriously big boy on my hands. Who knew I'd have a six year old asking for an iPod. Seriously. Get in line, buddy. And that's his buddy, Jeremiah, from down the street. I think it's so cool how they all get excited about their friend's birthdays, too. Love that.

So we are going out to dinner tonight. The birthday boy requested Carrabbas and then Saturday is the Star Wars Bowling Party. Thirteen 5/6 year olds bowling. Glad they serve beer! I will get back to blogging but for today it is all about the little man. It's my favorite day of the year!

4 comments:

Chris said...

Woo hoo! An update from Vanessa! Happy birthday Spencer!

ChristyR said...

Yay!!!

Happy birthday little, I mean big guy!!! Nothing is better than celebrating that someone is another year older, appreciating that they are here! Bowling, Star Wars, giggling 5/6 year olds, beer, cake, presents, birthday wishes, more beer...sounds like a perfect day!

~Mel said...

Awwww a Star Wars bowling party??? Can I come?!?!?!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SPENCER!!!

And V, he's just too darn cute!

itsjustshannon said...

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!! What a fun day and there is nothing better than being six!!!

Enjoy the day!