Tuesday, January 09, 2007

What was I thinking?

I know. I'm the worst blogger in the world. I am really going to try. I've been spending so much time on the computer that by the time I get through e-mails, yahoo groups, blogs, etc. I have no time left to contemplate the blogging. And then there would be my new infatuation with BPS classes. I'm digging the Big Picture Scrapbooking classes. I took "Year in Pictures" (I think Beth Proudfoot rocks) and "Ornamental Memories" - both great classes - and then I lost my head. What do you think I did? Yup. Heidi Swapp's "A Year to Remember" AND "Library of Memories." What was I thinking? They both started on the same day and I'm scrambling! I have to say that I'm very excited as I'm actually getting organized and am feeling a return to a scrapping zone I have'nt been in for awhile. Holy cow.

So I'm really going to try to be better. If Cathy Z can come back to blogging so can I. Hope you all had a great Christmas and Happy New Year!

6 comments:

Chris said...

Welcome back! I was thinking it was starting to be time to harrass you into blogging again.

Anonymous said...

WHOOO HOOOO - She's back!!

Anonymous said...

whew and so jealous of your class with HS! Welcome back and I hope this means you'll be back more often, we've all missed ya!

Cicada said...

Yay, welcome back! I really liked the BPS library of memories class, even though I am hardly done completing it months since it ended. You'll have to tell us about the HS one! Sounds like you've been in the groove...hope you stick around here!

Katie said...

I can totally relate!

Ohhhh you are in Heidi's class...I would love to be in Heidi's class! You will have to share on your blog some of the goodies you make. :)

Anonymous said...

so how's that maintaining thing going?