Monday, February 26, 2007

Tallyscrapper!

I know there are only about 5 people out there who read my grossly-infrequent blogs and of those 5 I bet there are 4 who already know about the most incredible new scrapbooking site on the internet and the other 1 is not a scrapper. BUT I DO NOT CARE!

Here it is: Tallyscrapper.com! My friend Christine started her own scrapbooking website (see the link at the right). [SIDE NOTE: Christine, I have seriously conquered some techno-fear getting that link on here!] I am so excited for her and quite selfishly, for me. Christine and I met when we both worked at My Scrapbook Store in Fairfax, VA. I am not trying to get sappy here but I am so grateful and feel so fortunate that our paths met. She was only at the store for about a month or two but how fortunate I have been for that time. She got my butt to 2 CKUs, which I never would have done on my own, even shared a bed with me, and now she has shared her newest adventure with me as well. All I can say is thank you, and congratulations! And if you are reading this and don't know Christine and are about to check out Tallyscrapper know this, this woman is awesome and will not let you down. You won't be disappointed!

I'm off to make my first official Tallyscrapper purchase and start racking up some Tally Points! Way to go, Christine!

4 comments:

Chris said...

Glad to see a new post from you. Keep 'em coming! Have any pictures of the new house to share with us?

Cicada said...

Yay Vanessa! Fun to read about your history with Christine; I wish everyone would do that at Tallyscrapper cuz I often wonder how everyone met and became friends!

Congrats on getting that button up, you're an official geek once that you've edited programming language, right?!

ChristyR said...

Okay seriously it was you that got things rolling! You took me in at the store, were like my only friend there, didn't care when I eff'd up, brought in Ruth and got in touch with Mel and Chris! You rock but thank you so much for saying that I do!

Katie said...

Ohhh so I can thank C for getting you to CKU so I could meet YOU! :) I'm getting it now.

Keep up the posts!