Thursday, April 27, 2006

MMMMMmmmmmmm......

It's 11:00pm. The kid's asleep. The husband's gone. I'm tired but don't feel like going to sleep. I've been gaining weight like nobody's business and I'm hungry (or am I?)! So I'm looking through pictures to get inspired about something to blog or scrap tomorrow and I see this one from my "Week in the Life" pictures. Silver Diner Fresh Wild Maine Blueberry pancakes...oh, sweet Bessie...Mark has some Challah bread french toast smothered with strawberries...God, grant me the strength...I could do some damage right now. C'mon, what's your favorite breakfast food? It's my favorite meal of the day, or night. Not worth being fat again but maybe a nice reward for kicking a few pounds. I know you're not supposed to reward yourself with food but why the heck not? I'll feel miserable after I eat it and it will be so worth it. Have I mentioned their shakes????? I'm brushing my teeth now. Sweet dreams!

4 comments:

ChristyR said...

Let's see. My favorite breakfast food is eggs, hashbrowns and bacon...when we go to Cracker Barrel I have my son convinced he needs to order their Blueberry Pancakes...so I can have a bite!

Cicada said...

You know, I've never had challah bread. I think I need to try it. I LOVE raisin bread french toast though- and I put a TON of cinnamon into the eggs before I soak the bread! YUM.

Katie said...

Hey V! Just catching up here and loved the story about the hubby's nickname! He's a cutie too!

I think I'll be checking out some Joss Stone music too...need a good CD to wake up to in the morning!

My fav breakfast food...um, that would be JAVA and a scone. I also love the crazy scramble my dh makes when we go camping...eggs, bacon, onion, mushrooms and lots of other interesting things he throws in there. Every once in a while he will make it at home bt it is never the same as camping!

~Mel said...

If I go all out on breakfast then my favorite dish would be: Chocolate Chip pancakes dripping with syrup and sausages on the same plate so I can dip them in the syrup too.
HMmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmm