Wednesday, June 21, 2006

A little Q & A...

OK, Christine, thank you for a challenge I can get done on time! Come on everybody...I showed you mine, I wanna see yours! (:

1. FIRST NAME? -Vanessa
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? - I don't think so. I think my parents just liked the name but they did get asked a lot whether or not they liked Vanessa Redgrave.
3. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? - About an hour ago.
4. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? - yes
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? - Very thinly sliced (but not falling apart - that's key) honey or maple ham.
6. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? - 1 awesome dude, Spencer.
7. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? - I like to think so.
8. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? - Yes, but I write in it sporadically at best.
9. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? - Yeah, right, I just love sarcasm. (:
10. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? - Yup.
11. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? - I like to think I would but I'm not sure. It is one of the reasons I'd love to go on the Amazing Race. I'm too competitive NOT to do it in a race!
13. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? - No.
14. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? - I used to and now I'm not so sure. Trying to get that mojo back.
15. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? - Mint chocolate chip
16. SHOE SIZE? - 8
17. RED OR PINK? - Red, baby!
18. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? - My increasing inability to make decisions and my constant second-guessing (and, like Christine, I like to watch TV too.)
19. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? - A couple of friends I let fall by the way side and my Grandfather.
20. WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? - December 2nd in Ridley Park, PA - just outside of Philadelphia.
21. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? - Denim cut-offs and no shoes.
22. WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? - Applesauce, wait a sec.... some chocolate...mmmm...that is so much better.
23. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? - The clock tick, my husband and son whooping it up watching the World Cup.
24. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? - Burnt Sienna
25. FAVORITE SMELL? - That first day in fall when the humidity drops, there's a beautiful breeze, the sky is brilliant blue and you inhale and think "ahhh, THAT is fall." The beach. Freshly baked muffins.
26. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED WITH ON THE PHONE? - my parents.
27. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU MEET? - Their smile.
28. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? - I can touch my nose with my tongue. Yep, mighty "special."
29. FAVORITE DRINK? - non-alcoholic - Diet Coke; alcoholic - red wine
30. FAVORITE SPORT? - baseball
31. HAIR COLOR? - brown-ish (;
32. EYE COLOR? - green
33. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? - No.
34. FAVORITE FOOD? - cannolis, blueberry muffins, lamb chops, chocolate covered pretzels, pad thai and pizza.
35. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? - happy endings
36. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Garfield 2: A Tale of Two Kitties (sad, but true.)
37. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? - Mauve cami with a men's Hilifiger multi-color stripe button down shirt.
38. SUMMER OR WINTER? - Summer!
39. HUGS OR KISSES? - Kisses
40. FAVORITE DESSERT? - White chocolate mousse or a cannoli.
41. WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? - Jimmy Carter's "Our Endangered Values - America's Moral Crisis", 2 week's worth of Newsweek and the latest CK.
42. WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? - I don't use one.
43. FAVORITE SOUNDS? - Spence's belly-laugh, the ocean, a baseball game.
44. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? - The Stones.
45. THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME - Korea.
46. IF YOU COULD PICK ANY TWO PEOPLE TO HAVE DINNER WITH, WHO WOULD THEY BE? Really, just my husband. We haven't been out in awhile!

5 comments:

itsjustshannon said...

Love it!!!! So cool to learn little detail things like this....oh I would love to do the amazing race but I need to a partner who can eat the gross stuff!

ChristyR said...

Love it! We both thinly sliced ham!!! Yay!

I would so love to do the Amazing Race! Love all your answers!

Is there anything I can do to help you get Mojo? I'll do whatever you say!

Cicada said...

I've never had cannoli, but I just googled it and now I must have some.

Pad thai is one of my faves too! That J. Carter book is on my list of things to read...

Fun answers... and I hope you feel strong again soon-!

Katie said...

Missing mojo...hmmm that must be going around, haven't seen mine in QUITE a while! :)

~Mel said...

If the ever do teams on Amazing Race you, me & Christine should do it! I love that show!