Monday, May 07, 2007

Painters in the HIZZ-ouse...

Wow, that made me feel very Cathy Z. Anyhoo, finally took the plunge and hired a painter - really nice guy "Sam the Painter" - just hope he paints well! Mark and I went back and forth on whether to do it ourselves. Hate paying for something I can do. It really comes down to paying for time. We promised Spence we'd paint his room the same as his old room which involves a big ole stripe around the room outlined in white stripes. Last time it took us about a month and we just want it done NOW! And guess what? He'll be finished in one day. Hmm....one month or one day??? And that includes doing his ceiling and the ceiling in my new, completely non-used (which is worthy of a whole other post) scrap room. The ceilings are currently blue with clouds which both Spence and I have outgrown. Cute, but gotta go. I should have taken before pics but forgot. Oh well. I'll take after pics. So here's to bright, beautiful colors and very straight stripes (fingers crossed!)

1 comment:

Katie said...

Good for you!! We have painting that needs to be done sooo bad. I love that one day it's done thing! You might have just inspired me to make a few phone calls and get it done! :)