Tuesday, May 08, 2007

WOO HOO! Nester's World is...

New and improved! Wow. Nothing like a morning farting around on the computer. I'm fighting allergies (again) and am feeling crappy/medicine-heady so why not goof around on the computer? And the new blogger is so easy even I can use it! I've got pics and links and everything. Very exciting.

We're on day 2 of painting. I think the whole stripe thing is taking a bit more time than they anticipated. Last night we heard one of them talking about the trouble they were having with the painters tape. At that instant we knew for sure that it was worth every dime. My little man should be back in his room tomorrow night and we'll finish setting up this weekend. Ikea discontinued the drapes I have for his room but I found another pair on ebay. After duking it out in the last few seconds of the auction I emerged VICTORIOUS!!! Love ebay. So exciting to win - especially when it's something you really need and can't find it anywhere else. I did sneak in and took a few pics yesterday so I'll do a little before and after when everything is done.

I think I'll go have lunch now. All this computer work has worn me out. (: Have a great day!

6 comments:

ChristyR said...

hey i love it! I want to see it all the painted stripes, the scrap room, everything! Awesome, your blog that is.

itsjustshannon said...

LOVE the picture! Totally are back bloggin' aren't ya?!

Katie said...

Awesome pic!! So happy for you that you aren't fighting the painter's tape...that can be such a drag! :)

~Mel said...

V - I love the blog look and I love the picture of Spence. So captivating!

Spence has the world at his fingertips. It must be wonderful to be his mommy.

And if I lived closer, I'd totally, come paint your stripes! I love painting. Seriously.

ChristyR said...

so that was short lived...again...i'm talking of blog updating of course!

Chris said...

I agree with Christine. A blog update is in order...