Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Look out...

the pigs are flying! A miracle, a true miracle has occurred. I scrapped. No, it's true. Out of the blue, first time since January, don't know exactly what happened, kind of scrapping. I should know to rely on my tried and true mojo breaker - BH Sketches. Every time. Not sure why I've been fighting it because if felt great to get all the stuff out and go for it. Nothing spectacular, kept it simple but love it. I'm off to volunteer at the school library but had to throw this out to the universe first. Hopefully there is more to come!

3 comments:

ChristyR said...

hopefully there is more to come indeed! Love it!

Cicada said...

Sketches are the *best* for getting out of a rut. I think I will keep those books on my shelf forever, they're invaluable! And this is a great 2-page layout! Love the photos too. So glad to see you scrapping again, I am also trying to get back in the habit again! So cool to see you at Tallyscrapper too, Vanessa!

Chris said...

Yay! And nice to see you blogging again, too. Hopefully more scrapping mojo is flowing your way.