Monday, December 19, 2005

If I wasn't before, I am now...


Scrappalicious, that is! Thanks again, Christine! After putting on the shirt I realized that I don't have enough clothes with attitude. This shirt definitely has attitude and I love it!

Today I must actually get something done while Spence is at school so I'll keep it short. Here's something weird I forgot to share the other day. Last Tuesday, the day that started the whole blog thing, my horoscope was as follows:
"Sagittarius: You might think that your life lacks exoticism, but you're mistaken. What is ordinary to you is intriguing and grand to someone else. Share your story about a mundane experience, and you'll be surprised at the response." Cue the Twilight Zone music. I don't know about "intriguing and grand" but I thought it was pretty cool. I'm not a huge believer in "the stars" but when a horoscope comes along that pertains...well, it's pretty cool. Have a great day everybody!

4 comments:

ChristyR said...

You look scrappalicious, delicious, any other cious? That is so funny that you mentioned your horoscope. I don't usually read mine but I did yesterday and it said something about having a sad month and that things will get better, which they will but I thought mine was very parallel to my life right now...how neat that we both have the same thought. You look great and the shirt looks great!

~Mel said...

V, you look fantastic in your shirt!!

And that is very eery about your horoscope - see even more people are saying we want to read about your ordinary life.

Chris said...

Very weird about your horoscope. I think that when one looks back at what it said, it's easy to make parallels to what actually happened, but to read it in the morning, it doesn't always seem like it will come true.
Hope you got a lot done today!

~Mel said...

Where did you go???? You were a blogging fool but then the Holidays happened. I think that's what happened to all of us :)