Thursday, July 20, 2006

To Save or Not to Save...

That is the question. I did dive into my computer room and am slowing making progress. Here's my question: Do you save scrap supplies you're not using or are seriously out-dated for your kids to use? I have old CM short cuts, punches, die cuts, stickers and the requisite gazillion deco-edge scissors. I'd love to ditch, donate or sell them but I'm wondering if Spence will ever need them for school or something. Have any of you found that stuff to be useful for your kids? I even have this Fiskars punch thingy....any takers? (:

9 comments:

ChristyR said...

I say give it away. Cos you know if little Spence comes to you and says he has a project to do..it's the latest and greatest for your little man! You can't send in Paperkins when other moms will be supplying Poppets! So glad you got moving on your space! Awesome! Now to scrap.

itsjustshannon said...

I did that too with all my old stuff....gave it to my daycare. They love those deco scissors! Another idea would be a girl scout or boy scout troop. You will feel so free when you get rid of the bulk...

Chris said...

Sorry, no kids so can't help you. Good to hear you're cleaning though. Very tough to do.

Cicada said...

My girls use some of my rejected stuff, but mostly stamps and stickers. I'd say you're safe giving most of it away too. No sense having it clutter your space if you don't even know if he'll ever use it. But I'm not a saver, so that might just be me...

Cicada said...

P.S. Had a big laugh about your knowledge of the "Moon Bounce". Thanks to you, I will never again come up short when referring to one!! :)

Kristin said...

Oh no...the FISKAR'S PUNCH SET? I sold mine on eBay, sistah! ;)

ChristyR said...

okay kristin..where's your blog?

Vanessa B. said...

Check out the lurker! Yeah, where is your blog, girlfriend???? And I gotta know - how much did you get for the Fiskar's punch? Mine is headed for Ebay too!

ChristyR said...

yeah I'm completely jealous that you got a comment and I think she still owes me an email!!!!

well I guess she's leaving a comment in a great place!